Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sharing, Caring Cards From Friends


Today I'm sharing some beautiful cards that I received in the mail this week from friends. Aren't they wonderful! I got some more yesterday and I'll share those tomorrow. Linda sent Tilda, Sheri sent the little girl with the fun hat, and Gretchen sent the St Patty's Day card. Like I said, special!
Yesterday afternoon Barry and went to lunch with some special ladies as well. Tina (DIL), Madelyn, and her cousin Meritt. We love them all to death. Tina took us to the Supper Salad Bar. They have the best skinny pizza!
I did get a few cards made and will upload them later to ebay. I also got some fun things from the Whimsie Doodles design group. We're doing something fun on Saturday, so be sure to come back for that. HINT****Dig out an animal stamp!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P




No comments:

Post a Comment