Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Sweet Girl

I got a new stamp in the mail yesterday and here she is. I love her, but I think I got spoiled using the digi images of this line. You'll never guess why, so I'll just jump right in and tell you. I like the fact that I can re size them to what ever I want them to be! This stamp is a little bigger then I would like, but because it's a stamp, I would have to scan it and then re size the image and it's not worth the trouble. She's cute anyway! I used some papers that I found while cleaning up a path to my desk.
Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah and Madelyn is joining us at our house. Larry's office is having their holiday dinner, so Maddy is visiting us. Tomorrow night the whole gang will be over for dinner. Then we'll have all the goodies they like. At the top of that list is Potato Pancakes. Tina is doing the shopping for tomorrow and I'm doing the cooking. My children are so very good to us. I'm telling you, if I ever win the Lotto, they're getting a good size of the winnings!
Today I've started cleaning up my craft area. It's in the middle of the living room so there's no way to hide it if I leave it a mess (which it is), so I've started picking things up from the floor. I now need to find more boxes to put some of that stuff in! It just seems to have grown, and grown some more!
I think coffee is calling me now. I need the energy! Have a great day and stay warm! I applied for a design team spot and should know by early next week. It's something different and fun. I have my fingers and toes crossed.
Hugs,
Paula

1 comment: