Monday, November 30, 2009

She's All Dressed For the Holiday's

Isn't she pretty? Yup, she's dressed and ready to fly out the door to WY. I thought the paper was busy enough that this card didn't need anymore then a pretty ribbon to finish it off. Again, another wonderful image from Shelly. Yes, I would love to have some more Christmas Tilda's.
Let's see, what's new for today. Nothing really. Just trying to make a living selling on ebay. Yesterday was a good day, and now if I could sell the rest, we'd be rollin' in it! (LOL)! Hey, it's joke time! Barry had no clean pants to wear to school this morning so I'm washing up a storm. I need to figure out what to make for dinner. That's always a bore! Chicken or chicken? One will win out!
We're suppose to get some really cold weather tomorrow afternoon, so I think we'll have soup tomorrow. Thanks to CCA, we may never run out of canned soups! I need to make a post office run and then to Wally World for toilet paper. Some really exciting stuff in my life. Oh Lord, I need to get a life! Maybe after the new year!
Gotta run and get this day going. Don't want to miss trash day pick-up again!
Love and Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment